• Online Submissions
• Author Guidelines
• Copyright Notice
• Privacy Statement
• Author Fees
Already have a Username/Password for Sustainable Economics and Accounting Journal?
Need a Username/Password?
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Sustainable Economics and Accounting Journal publishes original, unpublished studies related to all sustainable economics and accounting related issues.
All submission will be initially assessed by the editor for suitability of the journal. Papers deemed suitable are then sent for peer review to assess the scientific quality of the paper. Reviewers are expected to respond in 21 days. The Editor is responsible for the final decision regarding acceptance or rejection of articles. The Editor's decision is final.
• All papers must be submitted by online submission
• Authors should follow the format of the journal.
• All correspondence should be directed to the editor.
• There is no submission and publication fee.
The following style of instructions should be followed in the manuscripts submitted for publication in the Sustainable Economics and Accounting Journal.
1. All submitted manuscripts must be original work that is not submitted to another journal or under consideration for publication. Authors of submitted papers are obligated not to submit their paper for publication elsewhere until an editorial decision is made on their submission.
2. The text of the manuscript should be prepared in 11 pt type with 1.1-inch margins. The text should be single spaced.
3. The title page shall contain the title of the manuscript, an abstract of not more than 180 words, 2-6 Keywords.
The title page should also include the names of the authors, their affiliations and email addresses. Corresponding author should be clearly indicated.
4. Footnotes should appear at the bottom of the page on which they are referenced
5. Tables and Figures must be numbered with Roman numerals and should be placed in the appropriate place in the main text. Tables can be single spaced, and the font size should be 10 pt. Each table and figure must have a title followed by a descriptive legend.
6. Equations must be numbered consecutively on the right margin. Please submit math equations as editable text and not as images.
7. References appear at the end of the paper. They should be single spaced and 10 pt font size. APA reference and citations format should be used. Ensure that All references mentioned in the Reference List are cited in the text, and vice versa.
8. Authors are expected to carefully consider the list and order of authors before submitting their manuscript and provide the definitive list of authors at the time of the original submission. Any addition, deletion or rearrangement of author names in the authorship list should be made only before the manuscript has been accepted and only if approved by the journal Editor.
Papers that do not follow these guidelines will be returned to the authors by the Editorial Assistant.
SUBMISSION PREPARATION CHECKLIST
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
1. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
2. The submission file is in Microsoft Word.
3. The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
4. If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, will not be published elsewhere in the same form, without the written consent of the Publisher. The Editors reserve the right to edit or otherwise alter all contributions, but authors will receive proofs for approval before publication.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
There is no submission and publication fee.